Residential Fire Damage Restoration
Recently, the SERVPRO of Cheshire County Team performed cleaning and restoration services at a home that had experienced a chimney fire. Thankfully, no one was injured during the fire. There was minor structural damage but high amounts of smoke. The heaviest damage occurred in the master bath which required partial demolition, but smoke and fire extinguisher residue traveled throughout the rest of the home which was cleaned and deodorized. SERVPRO technicians used industry recommended techniques to properly remove the residue. Following demolition of the areas where structural damage had occurred, our team used a combination of dry and wet cleaning methods to remedy the smoke, soot and extinguisher dust. We're grateful to have had the opportunity to assist our client following this traumatic event. We're here to help and make fire and smoke damage "Like it never even happened."