Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Discovering mold in a home or business triggers immediate concern and questioning about how to rid your building of the growth best. SERVPRO of Cheshire County not only uses the mold remediation industry’s best practices to remove the current infestation but also educates all our clients on how to limit future microbial outbreaks.
Understanding how vulnerable every building is to mold growth is the key to minimizing your risk for the development of colonies of this common organism. Mold spores float freely through both outdoor and indoor environments at all times. They only adhere and grow on surfaces when moisture activates their development. As mold grows, more mold spores are dispersed, affecting air quality and possibly irritating individuals with sensitivities or allergies to substances produced by the growing colony.
We offer residents and businesses, highly-qualified teams of mold remediation specialists, to contain and remove moldy materials. Our crews follow the EPA’s protocol to remediate mold, including sanitizing the areas affected. Specialized equipment keeps everyone in the building safe and free from breathing in moldy debris.
Our final task is to discover and halt the moisture source that fueled the growth initially. Our familiarity with all types of water incursion, including those traced to heavy snows in the Granite Gorge or Mount Snow areas, gives you confidence our team has the skills to finish the job.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (603) 352-7251
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Cheshire County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (603) 352-7251
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Cheshire County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Keene community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: