Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Remediation For Tiled Wall


A commercial building in Keene, New Hampshire recently discovered abnormal mold colonization in a basement bathroom due to poor water drainage around the buildi... READ MORE



Water Damage Prevention in Rindge


SERVPRO offers a tip for homeowners in Rindge. As the cold season approaches, always check your fireplace, flue, dampener, and chimney for proper functionality.... READ MORE



Soot Damage Cleanup in Walpole


The furniture pieces in the photos above are from a home in Walpole, NH and have suffered from smoke and soot damages. Both pieces have been restored to nearly ... READ MORE



Keene Mold Damage and Demolition


Mold infestations in this vacant property can expand and eventually create extensive damage to the structural materials of the property. If a Keene house suffer... READ MORE



Soot Damage In Troy


Our team was contacted by a homeowner in Troy regarding significant soot damage. Their furnace malfunctioned and caused what we in the industry refer to as a "p... READ MORE



Commercial Cleaning In Jaffrey


A property owner in Jaffrey recently contacted our team. They have a commercial kitchen space that needed to be cleaned. They are in the process of changing ten... READ MORE



Duct Cleaning In a Keene Factory


Our team received a request from a client regarding an air duct cleaning for his commercial building in Keene. The ducts contained a significant amount of dirt,... READ MORE



Mold Damage - Jaffrey Building


Mold damage took over this Jaffrey vacant commercial building. There was no air conditioning allowing the humidity level inside the structure to be quite stifli... READ MORE



Storm Damage Cleanup In Rindge


Storm damage restoration is better left to a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. After a storm hits, you need to contact our team immediately. Our te... READ MORE



Water Damage Restoration and Recovery in Keene


A local real estate office called us requesting an emergency service on behalf of the landlord. The broken water pipe went undetected in this vacant Keene renta... READ MORE