Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Caused by Water Damage


SERVPRO of Cheshire County was called to a home in Southwestern NH after a pipe burst causing significant water damage in the basement. The water had been sitti... READ MORE



Kitchen Appliance Malfunction Causes Water Damage in Finished Basement Below


Recently, SERVPRO of Cheshire County was called to a home in Southwestern NH to take care of a basement which had experienced water damage after the dishwasher ... READ MORE



Dishwasher Malfunction Floods Kitchen in South Western NH


This kitchen needed SERVPRO of Cheshire County's attention after the dishwasher malfunctioned and water saturated the cabinets and floor. The affected cabinets ... READ MORE



Water Damage – Keene Bathroom


Water damage struck this Keene home’s bathroom when a pipe burst under the sink and wasn’t discovered until the next morning. SERVPRO of Cheshire Co... READ MORE



Mold Remediation For Tiled Wall


A commercial building in Keene, New Hampshire recently discovered abnormal mold colonization in a basement bathroom due to poor water drainage around the buildi... READ MORE



Water Damage Prevention in Rindge


SERVPRO offers a tip for homeowners in Rindge. As the cold season approaches, always check your fireplace, flue, dampener, and chimney for proper functionality.... READ MORE



Soot Damage Cleanup in Walpole


The furniture pieces in the photos above are from a home in Walpole, NH and have suffered from smoke and soot damages. Both pieces have been restored to nearly ... READ MORE



Keene Mold Damage and Demolition


Mold infestations in this vacant property can expand and eventually create extensive damage to the structural materials of the property. If a Keene house suffer... READ MORE



Soot Damage In Troy


Our team was contacted by a homeowner in Troy regarding significant soot damage. Their furnace malfunctioned and caused what we in the industry refer to as a "p... READ MORE



Commercial Cleaning In Jaffrey


A property owner in Jaffrey recently contacted our team. They have a commercial kitchen space that needed to be cleaned. They are in the process of changing ten... READ MORE