Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Soot Damage Cleanup in Walpole


The furniture pieces in the photos above are from a home in Walpole, NH and have suffered from smoke and soot damages. Both pieces have been restored to nearly ... READ MORE



Soot Damage In Troy


Our team was contacted by a homeowner in Troy regarding significant soot damage. Their furnace malfunctioned and caused what we in the industry refer to as a "p... READ MORE



Residential Fire Damage in Southwestern, NH


SERVPRO of Cheshire County was contacted to perform emergency fire restoration services at this home in Southwestern New Hampshire. The home was originally buil... READ MORE



Furniture Restoration


Smoke damaged tea cups fully restored.



Furniture Restoration


Smoke damaged keepsake fully restored.



Furniture Restoration


Smoke damaged fine china fully restored.



Apartment Fire in Southern Vermont


At this particular project, a multi-apartment building experienced an electrical fire which caused smoke damage throughout the building. The smoke damage was se... READ MORE



Apartment Fire in Southern Vermont


At this particular project, a multi-apartment building experienced an electrical fire which caused smoke damage throughout the building. The smoke damage was se... READ MORE



Apartment Fire in Southern New Hampshire


A multi-apartment building in Southern, NH experienced an appliance fire which caused smoke damage throughout the apartment. Pictured is part of the kitchen&nbs... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. The fire damaged the home to the extent that it required complete interi... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. The fire damaged the home to the extent that it required complete interi... READ MORE



Smoke Damage Restoration


This barrister bookcase suffered extensive smoke damage from a recent residential fire. The fire damaged the home to the extent that it required complete interi... READ MORE