Tips To Protect You And Your Property Following A Water Loss
When your home or business suffers a water loss call our team and we will get there ASAP and help remediate your property. Here are some tips to keep in mind in the interim before our team arrives:
- Only eat food and drink water that you know is safe. If you suspect your water may have been contaminated, better to hold off until it is confirmed safe.
- In addition to only drinking water you know is safe, do your best to avoid coming into contact with contaminated water.
- Limit movement inside the property to what is necessary. Lots of foot traffic can lead to making conditions worse and spreading contaminants from rooms that are heavily soiled to ones that maybe weren’t.
- Avoid contact with appliances, electrical equipment or cords until you know that they are safe for use.
- Keep away from ceilings that are dripping or sagging.